Monday, November 14, 2011

Clever

Have you ever come up with an idea that's original? Or solve a problem that had you stumped?
When you had that "Ah-ha" moment, did you think to yourself (or even out-loud):
"BOY! Am I CLEVER!"
You haven't?


































I've been wanting a banner or something over my bed.
I also had these great metal letters waiting for a home.
I rummaged up some wire and a couple hooks, had planned
to punch a holes in the corners, but each letter already had two
hangers attached to the back.  Strung the wire through; made a loop
at each end by twisting the wire, and hung.  Viola!
I am CLEVER!

I wonder if that's how God felt when he completed each glorious piece of creation?
You know how He said "It is good"?
I bet that was kinda like "I Am CLEVER!"

It was sure nice of Him to share a small spark of His creativity with us.
He is CLEVER! And Creative!  And Marvelous!!!

And I think I know how He felt :-)

5 comments:

Pam... said...

You are. Very. I am always amazed at your virtues, and creativity, and graciousness, and wisdom. You are a marvel.

Momma Bug said...

Haha! Is Cleverness a virtue?

Ah Pam..... you are quite wonderful yourself :-)

Cinnamon said...

What a beautiful BED!! Lovely~

I got a fun little pkg today. What a sweet surprise and all arrived safely.

I will jot you a email soon~

~Cinnamon

Brenda said...

Beautiful...and yes very clever and creative. I also love the bed. The cabin look is my favorite.
Great Job my friend.

Brenda

RavenM said...

Haha! I bet it Was His way of saying just that :)

Love you Friend!