Thursday, January 14, 2010

Days Recap














Well I didn't conquer the world today, but made a modest start.

At the days end I took Olivia to myself and recounted all her victories to her:

"Olivia, you sat in your chair ALL THROUGH Breakfast,
and ALL THROUGH DINNER.
Good job!"


"Olivia, you had such a great attitude
when I had you put on your shoes
and take them off
over and over... and over.
Well done!"


"Olivia, you sure stuck with that job
of sweeping up the pine needles.
THANK YOU!"



We're just getting started, and after I recuperate tonight I'll be diving in again tomorrow, but...
her smile beaming back at me this evening makes it all worth while!


Thank you for praying for us:-)

1 comment:

Mommy Reg said...

I have a hard time remembering the copious amounts of praise. It is awesome that you are doing that.