Thursday, September 29, 2011

She requested Cream Puffs



{Talkin' to Grama}






































































My Susanna Glory turned 7.




























































































Cream Puffs and Fairy wings...

































Finger Sandwiches and Tea...









































































































































































Sisters and sunlight...



































Cream, sugar, and a beloved cousin...



























































It was lovely.  Just perfect.



























































The girls made hair clips.




















































































Just enjoyed.



























































































































































































I love you my Darling!  
Happy happy Birthday, with many more to come!

5 comments:

Pam... said...

That's just too much goodness for one day! What a good mommy you are! Tea parties with fluffy skirts and sunshine...what more could a girl want? LOL!

Now for the boys I recommend: snakes and snails, and puppy dog tails...(not quite as easy to arrange.)

Momma Bug said...

At least not INside the house ;-)

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday Susanna Glory!! What a beautiful name and a beautiful smile you have.

Analene, Your simple decorations and sweet touches of love to her day were very evident. I would have loved to have brought my girls over to join in all the twirling. And me, personally, I would have loved to have swiped my finger through some cream on those delicious looking cream puffs!

What a grand day~ Cinnamon

Momma Bug said...

Oh wouldn't that be FUN?
I'm telling you - Pam, Cinnamon,
Heaven.
It's coming soon, and I'll be looking forward to some tutu twirling and cream-swiping with you both. Followed by lemonade and your life stories which will be fabulous since it will be full ONLY of HIS wonders and mercies and grace and miracles. His promises fulfilled, His faithfulness and whispered sweet nothings. It will be a good story.
I can't wait to hear it!

P.S. I'll bring the cream puffs. I aughta know how to make them by now. Susie's batch took three tries! HA!

Jesus COME SOON!

Sally said...

Thanks for bringing the birthday party to us, Ana! Loved the tea party pix and seeing the joy of the day on Susie's face...loveyou,
--m