Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Book Rainbow



One must get ones kicks where one can.
Even if the effort lasts one day.  
Or a couple hours.
I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I saw
and coveted it somewhere else.

In my house it's not going to last long, but I needed
to tidy up those books anyway so why not?

Strangely enough, oganizing our children's books by
spine color was as therapy.
And finding out there was actually a rainbow''s-worth
of color there was a surprise that tickled my senses
and made my heart smile!


4 comments:

Cinnamon said...

So pretty and full of color. I wonder if I could do that and it would stay longer than 2 minutes? Nahhh, Rosie loves pulling ALL our books out. But I can enjoy it by clicking on this link and looking at YOURS :-)

I went over to the link that inspired you..Oh man!! What a great site to visit. I loved everything about her home, kitchen, chalkboards, shakes! I'm in visual heaven :-)

~Cinnamon

PUPPPsMom said...

Love it! That's so fun!! I would totally find that therapeutic too. ;)

Momma Bug said...

Haha!
We moms.

Cinnamon - It's like candy to my eye too, Megs Blog. I don't know Meg, but wow do I love her taste! I actually don't get tired of looking at some of those same posts over again. They inspire me!
I guess you and I really ARE two of a kind :-)

RavenM said...

:-)