Monday, July 18, 2011

Momma's Miss Crazy Hair

Documenting the do.


































I just don't feel compelled to tame this Itty Bitty's mane.
It's days are numbered, and I want to enjoy every crazy-haired one!
Lori-Bug's fuzz is at it's best shortly after bath.  On days when she gets
a little damp during nap, it lays down around her face in tiny ringlets.  That hasn't been as
easy to capture by camera, but it is OH so charming.  ***sigh***
Aloria's hair is the perfect place to bury ones nose in sweet baby scent.
I just close my eyes and "Ahhh....................................."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree....leave the hairs alone! She is such a cute little one!

The Pauls' Family said...

So Sweet!

outdoor.mom said...

she is SOOO Gorgeous!!

Morgan said...

You are killing me with cuteness! And, totally making me ready for another little baby!

RavenM said...

Love the crazy-hair :D

AmeliaBlue's Momma said...

I LOVE Aloria's beautiful head of hair!