Sunday, August 10, 2008

Proverbs 31: 30

"Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised."

dress-blue

1 Samuel 16:7
"But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

2 Corinthians 10:7
"Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Analene. Those verses were just for me! I miss you!

I will call you this evening, so be sure to answer your phone!

Ashley and Kally are coming over for luch this afternoon. So I'd better go. (I made chicken rice salad for lunch... just in case you were wondering!) (smile)

Love you lot's,

Em

Momma Bug said...

How did you know dear one?

I wish I was there for your chicken rice salad!
I am consumed with creative brainstorming for Courtney's baby shower. I look forward to hearing from you - don't worry about the time:-)

I love you,
-Sis