Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Utah Salt Flats

These were taken on our drive West. As you can see we hit the rest stop at just the right time of day!
















































How beautiful is God's creation - even AFTER the flood!






























































Isaiah 41:17-20
17 "When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

19 I will plant in the wilderness the ceder, the shi'-tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree: I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, the box tree together:

20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it."

AMEN

3 comments:

The Diane Story said...

Those salt flats look amazing! Very cool.

No one has visited my blog since I switched over to wordpress - please come visit me....I need to know people know where I went to. lol.

http://thedianestory.wordpress.com/

Love ya,
Diane

The Diane Story said...

Analene,

Thanks for visiting!

Yes I have heard of Fernando Ortega and have a CD of his. I like it too.

One of my favorite hymn CD's is a newer one put out by Chris Rice. I listen to it quite a bit.

Hope you have had a blessed day.

Love you,
Diane

Momma Bug said...

Diane,
I didn't know Chris Rice put out a Hymn CD, but I do like him!

Thanks for sharing your life with me :-)

Love!