Friday, February 1, 2008

Practice Makes Better





I'm just so excited about this new blog, and my new camera, that it will take me a while to get into a blogging groove I'm comfortable with.

For a while I will be experimenting with posting pictures and video, so bare with my scattered format!!

Here's a few to get you started:
Daddy got new pillows for the four big Lovebugs, and they promptly employed them as sleds for tobogganing down the stairs (this game will be curtailed pretty soon so as to lengthen the lifespan of the pillows!).

Last night the boys built a fort in the basement, and camped out with their legos, so we girls had a tea party!!

And then there's the littlest buglet...

3 comments:

Momma Bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melis said...

Hey--how come we didn't get invited?? Looks like so much fun. . . Thanks for experimenting with a techier side of life than legos, Analene--it makes me almost feel as though we had tea with you after all! GREAT BLOG :) I'm totally impressed!!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

sounds like sooo much FUN!