Saturday, February 16, 2008

Paint...

This is the kitchen after I got loose in there with a paint brush - it's almost done:-)

Yep. I bought more paint before using up what I already had. Don't say anything just yet...
I fully plan (and even expect) to finish all the projects I've started! My mom is coming for a visit next week, and that seemed like a good deadline for getting the guest room painted. So anyway, I'm not painting the "town" red, but I am painting the guest bedroom that color! That's exciting enough for me:-) The earth has settled so much under the house, that the doors on that room won't close (or open) anymore - but not to worry, if you come to stay with us you will be able to shower in privacy thanks to my sweet honey. He took four doors today and trimmed them so they will now function - sort of. Really the house needs to be straightened! Daddy Bug walked through all the steps for sweeping the kitchen properly with Clay, and Z vaccumed the living room for me. I'm going to work on training the little Bugs to do more of the house work, so I can focus on other things. (Like painting?!!) I was impressed with both the boys, so now I just need to follow up often enough that they get the idea that it's their responsibility! I'll work on it in my spare time:-)

3 comments:

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Your "SPARE time"???
LOL

Momma Bug said...

Yah, EXACTLY!!!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

No way! OF COURSE your friends with her already! lol
Yeah I don't think I know her. But she is a friend of my friend Diane's! lol

It is a small world huh!

Love you