Thursday, November 6, 2008

We've Nailed It Down...

We've decided on the name for our new place in Idaho!

Here are three clues:

1) It's not any of the ideas I suggested in the previous post,
AND, it isn't any of the great suggestions in the comments either (which I feel is rather unfair after all the time and effort you gave me - I feel like I should reward you all for your hard work!).

2) It does end in Hill...

3) The name we chose is somewhat inspired by C.S. Lewis character Emmith, in The Last Battle, and NO it's not Stable Hill!

Can you guess it?
Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

Andi said...

If I knew where my kids have stashed the book was I'd look it up!
Andi

Anonymous said...

Happiness Hill
Pleasant Hill
Farther Up Hill

I got out the book and the book on tape. Emeth is humble, he's seeking truth, he's been on a long journey.

It's a good thing we'll likely be in the meadow next to your hill so as we search for a name for our place we won't be treading on your name. ;-) Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be lovely and quite fitting to your beautiful home.

I am missing having you up here and am praying for your safe return next spring. Hugs to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I don't know!

I am a hopeless Narnia freak, and I don't remember the character Emmith! Well, The Last Battle isn't my fave, anyway.

Diane said...

Stop leaving me in suspense and tell us already Analene!!!!!!!!! My books are packed so I can't look it up!

Anonymous said...

Oh, duh I remember Emeth! :-)