Friday, August 5, 2011

Girl With Fork

I uncovered this piece of artwork and it just spoke to me!
Olivia drew it.


I know not if there is a story behind this girl who loves her fork. 
Perhaps she loves to eat, and maybe that's what struck a chord with me.
I love to eat too.
So up it went - without fanfare, without a matting, without a signature (I put her name and age on it).
I put it up on the end of a kitchen cabinet - near food and utensils and other things I love of course,
and WITH great big admiring smiles!  MY smiles.  I'm smiling even now.


























I love this picture.
Thank you Olivia:-)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great picture! I love to eat too ;) Love ya, Me

Sally said...

Love, love, love it! She has such a joyful imagination and the ability to draw it out on paper so all of us can enjoy it too!

Love, Gz