Thursday, April 21, 2011

One more down!


































I finished Bryce's Christmas stocking BEFORE new baby's arrival!
Truly - this is a noteworthy accomplishment.  I started it soon after he was born
a year and a half ago and barely completed Carolina's in time for last Christmas:-}

When I started this tradition I knew I'd want to make a stocking for each of my children,
but it's getting harder to keep up and honestly, I'm not too inspired to start another right away!

If the next one goes anything like this last one though...
I have another 18 months before I begin to fret.

4 comments:

Celee said...

Beautiful! You're wonderful to make these stockings for your children. I know they'll treasure them always!

My mom used to cross-stitch. She started on a beautiful one for our first child, but never finished it. There just wasn't time and now here we are 5 kids later!

Celee

J said...

boy, this would've been a funny title for a birth announcement.

stocking is fabulous. wonderful!

love,j

Mama K. said...

Beautiful Analene!

We're all thinking of you lots now that the time for your newest buglet to arrive is close. We'll be praying for you and the baby daily!

Momma Bug said...

Thank you thank you dear sister!
I can't wait to be calling you:-)

Soon hopefully.