I am going to try this out once - just for fun - and I hope I can figure out how to do it as well as Suzanne did, though my post won't be nearly as fun or interesting as hers!
After this, I'll probably be a stick-in-the-mud for these kind of games, since I can barely get to the computer to post a regular blog:-)
Here are the rules:
- 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1)I am an artist, and have loved any art medium since the beginning of time. Right now I mostly draw with pen and ink because that's all I have time for.
When I was about six, I talked my brother into letting me cut some of his hair to make paint brushes out of. I actually made them (though it was a little difficult to get the hair to stick to the sticks with rubber cement!), and while I DID get into trouble and never have lived down the episode, my mom actually saved those paint brushes for a laugh!
2) We have a beloved rooster still living at home in California. His name is Fancy Pants, and the children love him even though he has attacked every one of them! Daddy Bug loves him because he is self-maintaining, and has taught our boys how to stand up to a bully, and protect their sisters.
I guess those are okay reasons to keep him around, but who lives on an old farm with no animals except a mean ol' rooster?!
3) I like my Safeway Rocky Road ice cream best in a mug, with milk poured over it, and always eat it that way with a soup spoon.
4) When I was about fifteen I remember telling a friend "whoever marries those Love boys are going to be the luckiest girls!" Then, three years later, the cutest, smartest, most wonderful one... married ME!!!
5) I know how to milk goats. I milked many. I milked them often. I don't care to ever own one. Unless someone else milks it, that is.
6) I am the oldest of seven children. I have changed LOTS of diapers - most of them rubber pants covered, diaper pinned, cloth ones. When my first child was born, my husband poo-pooed (pun intended) the idea of using cloth diapers, declaring the cost to be a wash (another pun intended!). I never have calculated it, since I'm not interested in proving him wrong! I'm just thankful to be enjoying the luxury of disposable diapers still:-)
7)When I get to enjoy all these gals who are at their best while blogging -women who love and fear the Lord, who are fun and witty, and freely offer their real selves in friendship - It makes me really look forward to Heaven!!! Thanks Lord!
Do I even KNOW seven people to tag?
Super Momma at 2homeschool
Molly at Hightowers (my sweet little sister #1!)
Diane at The Diane Story
Mommy Reg at Mommyhood Adventures
Momma K. at The Pea in My Pod (My sister-in-love, the other lucky Love wife!)
Audry at So This is Heaven on Earth!
Morgan at Momma Loves Papa