Monday, January 26, 2009

Looks Like These Go a Loooong Way!

It's true that this one is cute - just look at that squinty smile.

















However she is also the sneaky one (translate: least trained) and one of my retainers has been missing for several weeks. Not such a big deal until you realize that I've had that thing (and have been faithfully been wearing it at night to keep my teeth straight) for nigh on eight years, never ONCE having lost or replaced it!
...Until now. It was going to happen sooner or later, I just didn't anticipate this scenario;-}

Anyway, what she doesn't have in wisdom, she makes up for in winsomeness!
Just tonight as she was gurgling some nasty tasting stuff she says to me:

"That mouth squash doesn't taste too good!"

No indeed Olivia... no indeed!

2 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Oh! Mouth 'squash'. I have never heard that one before. ;)

RavenM said...

I love the word mutilations! They're so darn cute!;-)