Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Testing testing.....


























And WHO doesn't love an extra-large picture of Carolina in red with white hearts?

The truth about my photos is that of operator error.
It turns out I used all my 1 free gig of storage and had to purchase more.
Who knew?
I can't be bothered with such silly and inconvenient things, so I put my people on the job.
And since my people are so good at what they do (or more probably "my people" loves me a lot)
Announcing that...

Bug clan photos are back online!  Woo-HOO!

2 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Awwwww! How cute! ^_^ <3 it!

Speaking of photo-troubles, have you heard about Pix-O-Sphere? It's a new family friendly photo hosting site. You should check it out!
http://pixosphere.com

Diane said...

That picture is ADORABLE! Love it. And I love seeing pictures again. :)