Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Around The Bible in... 90 Days?

















Can it be done by Momma Bug?
Hmm... I know better than to commit myself to a goal I'll miss before the second week starts, but I LOVE having the list that shows just how much to read in order to get from cover to cover entirely in 90 days.

  • Bible in 90 Days promo button
I don't know as I've ever read straight through and have been wanting to do this for quite a long time, but you know?
A year seems almost too long.
If it stretches out too far I lose momentum (unfortunately I am easily distracted by life itself. It's a wonder I manage not to forget dinner every night - HA!).

I printed off this plan, and I am going to give an honest attempt to keep up, but I'll tell you a secret:

My own goal is to get through this list as fast as I possibly can. If it takes more than three months and I complete it in less than six, I'll consider it a victory!

Blog about it? maybe.
I suspect that the natural outgrowth of reading God's Word will be fresh excitement and the desire to tell about it.
I also suspect that the discipline of reading this much could interfere with blogging...

Anyway, what do you say?
Wanna do it with me?

Ready... Set... GO!

2 comments:

Celee said...

My husband and I are doing it, too! I'm a little nervous, but excited.

being molded said...

I jumped in on this too. It's funny, I also thought a year sounded like a long time but hey, 6 months would be awesome!