Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FLEX-I-BLE

–adjective
1.capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
2.susceptible of modification or adaptation; adaptable: a flexible schedule.
3.willing or disposed to yield; pliable: a flexible personality.

Yep. That's me!

Today I was expecting two very dear ladies and their children to join us for lunch. A pick-nick in the park. (Plans we made last week when last weeks plan fell through.)

Supposed to snow? No problem, we'll have our pick-nick in the house.

What's that Kimberly? Your baby has a cough. I'm sorry! Maybe next week?

Courtney you're still coming right?

What? Your husband took the vehicle that had all the car-seats in it? I understand - I really do.

I know! The weather looks pretty nice still, we'll pack up our lunch, meet at your house and walk to the park together!

Yay! We're DOING it!

Boy, it's colder out than it looked.

Are those fleece jackets warm enough you think?

I agree. I know we just got here but why don't we head back to the house. We can eat lunch there.

Ahhhhhhh................ Sweet fellowship at last!!

Full tummies.

Fun playing with buddies.

Mommas getting to visit.

Oops! Look at the time!

What it's SNOWING?!

Hop in the car everyone - we're not supposed to drive our hulking van in the snow.

Home. Just as everything is beginning to turn white. "turn on" the fire. Get your pillow; your book.

Quiet now. Shhhh.....

Hmmmm... What a nice day!

1 comment:

2homeschool said...

Ok, Mrs. Flexable, Your friend, Mrs. Forgetful, has lost both your phone and you current address. PLEASE e-mail them to me when you get a chance. Thanks ~H

Ps. I am happy you did finally get some time of fellowship. I just got back from Ped. Nurologist. Good and bad news, I'll try and blog a little later.