Wednesday, April 22, 2009

18 Weeks









Okay. Here is a side view and... WHOOPS I forgot to wear my Princess Leia get-up for this picture! Sorry Grace :-)
Zack is getting to be a pretty good little picture taker isn't he? And I am getting to be pretty good at chopping and hacking up the photos. You know... despite my children's opinion of my good looks, I really do think this picture is improved without the rest of me. What?! Alright. To keep my readership happy:
See, this is how pregnant Courtney looked at seven months (despite her son's recent comments), and I certainly have no intention of competing with her.
However twins might make me competitive;-) Her husband says having twins is "cheating". I bet you mommy's of twins would like to deck him, wouldn't you?
I'm betting I'm just a tank of a pregnant woman. The Princess Leia outfit would have done a better job showing you where all the rest of the pounds have gone and NO, you won't get the chance to see it. Just keep tabs on my face and arms. They don't let me hide secrets!!
I'm just glad there's a growing baby in there with little kicking feet:-)

Love you Baby Bug!

13 comments:

heidi said...

I'm loving your belly. ;o)

Mommy Reg said...

You are a beautiful pregnant mommy!

Ashley said...

I am loving your baby belly. :)

Thanks Zack for the pic!

Courtney said...

You look beautiful my friend!

Lady Jess said...

Awww, baby belly! Love it.

Andi said...

How long are you going to be in town? We are just getting over this awful fever/cough thing, but should be all clear by saturday, Lord willing!

Jess said...

*sigh* I miss my belly! You're glowing

Grace McHugh said...

More beautiful each day my friend. And I do miss seeing your face. :)

Diane said...

Are you sure you shouldn't be saying...."I love you Baby BUGS!"

Love you Analene.

Tracy said...

It has been 16 years since my last pregnancy and I STILL miss it. Mmm....I would say that is about how I looked when I was 17 weeks with my now 20 year old twin boys! Twins are awesome fun!!!!

Tracy (Suzanne's dear Friend) :-)

Mama K. said...

I love your belly! Your tummy may be bigger than the average size for your pregnancy week, but the rest of you still looks the same to me. Your a hot momma! :)

Momma Bug said...

Thaaaaaaaanks! There's only one I care about being "hot" to, and I guess he must like me this way because he is a definite factor in the present state of things ;-P

I'm just imagining how loooong the next 22 weeks are going to feel!

SarahJane said...

I really don't think that "tank" would be my descriptive word of choice missy. You look lovely. Can't wait to hear what might be causing your "larger-than-usualness" ;)