Monday, April 6, 2009

Looky Here!

It was a very hormonal, emotional, seasonal allergy day for this woman. I felt that the tear quota was extremely low considering the supply I know I had at the ready!

However.....
This made my heart sing!

Carolina is over seventeen months old, but she is trying with all her might to catch up! This standing up in the crib feat was a long-awaited first, and I can actually grin when I say I doubt there will be much sleeping going on in this bed from now on!!!
That's too bad (tongue in my cheek) ;-P

Way to go baby girl!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!

J said...

Hooray! that would make a mommas heart soar! I love the look on her face!!!!!!!!!!

Life throws you surprises! said...

Yeah! I know how it feels. Rylee just started walking last week and I am so happy. Now it seems like she always has been.

Courtney said...

YAY! for 'Lina :) She looks so proud of herself. It was wonderful talking to you friend. I miss you! Love ya

Mommy Reg said...

I am so excited I am practically crying. :) She'll be climbing trees before you know it.

RavenM said...

Way to go Carolina!!